Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 comes in with a Fury! Can you FEEL the intensity?

As the New Year has begun, my inner man is so EXCITED! The Move of God is building with such a Force! Every meeting I have seen online & attended in Activation Nights has brought a new dimension and such intensity! This increase will bring a Renewal to the Kingdom of God! He has so yearned to be included in the quest to bring the Kingdom to the earth just as His only Begotten Son brought the New Awakening of the Holy Spirit dwelling in the hearts of men! And the Kingdom grew in that First Church! But, man deviated from the path! NOW... the days of wandering are over for those who understand and recognize the present day is realigning with the Kingdom principles that were established in the beginning! And by beginning, I mean the Garden beginning! Man communed in the day with God without restraint! Oh, this warrior LONGS to be in that proximity with The Most High God! In my imperfect flesh, I can sense Him like when I was first saved! DEEPLY within the very bowels of my being! And I am like a refreshed warrior! Even though my flesh is screaming, my inner man is standing STRONG! For now, this is the vein I am traveling on the journey! My goal here on the blog is to post at least weekly or more often. So, get ready!
Happy New Year!
LOLove ChapCGregory

No comments:

Post a Comment