Monday, April 21, 2014

Am Still Processing ALL.......

To all those who follow my blogsite... Have been STILL processing ALL that the Most High God has done & is doing in these days! Resurrection has come & The Perfect Lamb that was slain for redemption of mankind is ALIVE FOREVERMORE!

This Blogger has experienced so much filling that my human mind can not fully comprehend the magnitude of the deposits been/being given! Let me try to hit the highlights for now...

First, I have been marked and commissioned to the mantle of God as a WARRIOR Contagious to the emerging next generation! To raise them up, disciple, and nurture them into fullness! I will become as a spark plug to propel into my destiny. I am a Daughter of Thunder... my whole life has been for this moment like Joan of Arc... for the young warriors coming across my path to be a role model for them...

Then...am asked to be a key-note speaker at a young women's conference to talk about IDENTITY!
And... it just keeps rolling on!

My final piece to ALL that is happening....
A dear Brother at the Base, out of obedience to God, publicly presented me with a shofar to make the anointing SOUND to those hear who it! WOW!!!!!!

For now...
Be Blessed
LOLove ChapCGregory/KingdomWarrior


No comments:

Post a Comment